TRQ for items as in Table 4 of Notification No. 25/2021Customs dated the 31 March, 2021 on India-Mauritius CECPA and procedure for such imports is notified
To bc published in the Gazette of India Extraordinary Part-I, Section -1
Government of India
Ministry of Commerce & Industry
Department of Commerce
IJdyog Bhawan, New Delhi
Public Notice No. /2015-2020 Dated the 74September, 2021
In exercise of powers conferred under paragraph 2.04 of the Foreign Trade Policy, 201520, the Directorate General of Foreign Trade hereby revises Para 2.107 of Handbook of
Procedure to incorporate the following items under the Tariff Rate Quota (TRQ) under India-
Mauritius CECPA, besides laying down the procedure for import of the following items under TRQ as Annexure Ill to Appendix 2A in accordance with Table 4 of Notification No. 25/2021Customs dated the 3 1 st March, 2021 on India-Mauritius CECPA:
|Description||IIS No.||In/out of quota rate
( 0/0)as per
Rate Quota Quantity
|The following items arc permitted under the TRQ under India-Mauritius CECPA/||
|Fresh : — Other||0603 1900||No. 25/2021Customs dated 3 1 st
|Vanilla : Neither crushed nor ground||09051000||15 tons|
|Vanilla : Crushed or ground||09052000||1 ton|
|Other prepared or preserved fish||16042000||0%||7000 tons|
|Other (Specialty Sugar)||1701 1490||15000 tons|
|Beer made from malt.||22030000||litres|
|Fruit Wine: Other fermented beverages (for example, cider, perry, mead, sake);mixtures of fermented||22060000||0%||5000 litres|
|beverages and mixtures of fermented beverages and nonalcoholic beverages, not elsewhere specified or included.|
|In containers holding 2 1 or less:
25/2021Customs dated 3 1
|1.50 million litres|
|In containers holding 2 1 or less: —()ther||22084012||I .50 million litres|
|Other: – Rum||22084091||0%||1.50 million litres|
|Other: – other||22084092||0%||1.50 million litres|
|Articles of Apparel and Clothing Accessories.||6102; 6103;
|Details of the IIS
Codes as in Table 3 of the above
|7.5 million pieces$|
|//lmports will be permitted subject to the arrangements /Procedure as laid down in Annexure-Ill of Appendix-2A.|
S Out of total quota of 7.5 million pieces, at least 5 million pieces of aggregate of all such items have been manufactured from yarn/fabric sourced from India.
- Annexure Ill of Appedix -2A is as annexed
- Effect of this Public Notice: TRQ for items as in Table 4 of Notification No. 25/2021Customs dated the 31 March, 2021 on India-Mauritius CECPA and procedure for such imports is notified
Director General of Foreign Trade &
Ex- officio Addl. Secretary to the Government of India
[Issued from File No. 01/93/180/63/AM-21/PC-2[B1/e- 277491
Annexure-Ill to Appendix-2A
Imports of Items under the TRQ of the India- Mauritius CECPA
(i)The total quantum of items that can be imported under India- Mauritius CECPA shall be as follows.
|S.N0||rrc(lls) Code||Description||Tariff Ratc Quota Quantity|
|1.||06031900||Fresh : — Other||15 tons|
|4.||09051000||Vanilla : Neither crushed nor ground||15 tons|
|5.||09052000||Vanilla : Crushed or ground||1 ton|
|8.||16042000||Other prepared or preserved fish||7000 tons|
|9.||17011490||Specialty Sugar||15000 tons|
|10.||22030000||Beer made from malt.||litres|
|1 1.||22060000||Fruit Wine: Other fermented beverages (for example, cider, perry, mead, sake);mixtures of fermented beverages and mixtures of fermented beverages and nonalcoholic beverages, not elsewhere specified or included.||5000 litres|
|12.||2208401 1||In containers holding 2 1 or less: —-Rum||1.50 million litres|
|13.||22084012||In containers holding 2 1 or less: —-()ther||1.50 million litres|
|14.||22084091||Other: —– Rum||1.50 million litres|
|15.||22084092||Other: – – other||1.50 million litres|
|16||6102; 6103; 6104;
6109;6110; 61 1 1;
61 12 and
|Articles of Apparel and Clothing Accessories. *||7.5 million pieces* *|
*Details ofthc HS Codes as in Table 3 of the Customs Notification mentioned above ** Out of total quota of 7.5 million pieces, at least 5 million pieces of aggregate of all such items should have been manufactured from yarn/fabric sourced from India.
These imports will be permitted subject to the following arrangements/ procedure:-
- Import would bc subject to Government of India, Ministry of Finance (Department of Revenue) Notification No. 25/2021 -Customs dated the 31 st March, 2021 (as amended form time to time) relating to India-Mauritius CECPA.
- All applications must accompany a pre-purchase agreement from one of the eligible exporters of specified items in Mauritius. The pre-purchase agreement must indicate the quantity and the duration of fulfillment of the contract. The list of eligible exporting entities of the item from Mauritius shall be decided by the Government of Mauritius.
- At the time of clearance of the import consignment, the importer in India must produce a Certificate of Origin issued by concerned authorities in Mauritius.
- The year in respect of these imports will be the period from 1 st April to 31 st March, i.e. financial year in India.
- All applications for grant of import authorization shall be sent only through e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org in the prescribed format as given below:
Registered office address o he a plicant
|IEC No.||Item sought to be imported||ITC (HS)Qty. Code||applied for (MTS)||CIF valuel)ate
|o submission o the application||Port O Registration of TRQ.|
- Allocation will be made equally among the eligible applicant subject to quantity applied. The application in ANF 2M and ANF 1 along with the requisite fee is required to be filed online. The application should be sent by 28th February of the financial year, for allocation in the next financial year.
- The TRQ authorisation shall contain the name and address of the importer, Importer Exporter Code (IEC), Customs notification number, tariff item as applicable, quantity and validity period of the certificate.
- The TRQ authorisation shall be issued electronically by the Directorate General of Foreign Trade and transmitted to Indian Customs EDI System (ICES).
Imports made against the TRQ shall be allowed only upon debiting electronically in the ICES system